Hybrent had an incredible 2016. Our blogs and case studies highlighted our mission to improve efficiency and lower costs of supply chain at our partner ASCs and physician offices. The case studies show the impact the Hybrent solution can have on supply chain management, and how quickly our partners benefit. Ranging from how we amplify efficiency at multi-site locations and streamline the supply chain for surgery centers and physician practices, to reducing supply chain issues at cramped locations and helping surgery techs spend less time at a computer and more time helping patients, we provide the operational efficiency needed by healthcare providers.
The following blogs and case studies were the most popular of 2016, and represent areas of particular interest to supply chain leaders on the front lines of the new era of efficient and low-cost healthcare. We wish you a very successful 2017 — and let us know what topics you would like to see more of in the New Year. Please drop us a line. We’re listening, and we’re here to help.
- Case study: Hybrent’s Solution Revolutionizes Reporting and Streamlines Operations for One of the Largest Multispecialty Physician Groups in Iowa: Less than 60 days after signing with Hybrent, this group had a fully functioning electronic materials management system – critical for an organization that spends more than $20M per year on supplies. Each purchase order could now be electronically requested, approved, received, and paid for. For the first time, PCI has a streamlined process for all vendors and suppliers. Click here to learn more about instant reporting.
- 5 Benefits of Automating Supply Chain for Outpatient Facilities & Physician Practice: In this blog, we reveal five benefits that come from automating supply chain at outpatient facilities and physician practices. Automation will save your facility time and money. Click here for more.
- Case study: Hybrent Solution Saves Time a North Texas Plastic Surgery: A Certified Surgical Technologist at North Texas Plastic Surgery shares how Hybrent brought order and saved her time on supply chain management. “Our case load was growing by leaps and bounds. But the supply chain management duties were demanding, and the ordering had to get done. I knew there was a better, more efficient way to make it happen.” Read more here.
- Case study: Common Supply Chain Issues Amplified by Real Estate Crunch: Manhattan Endoscopy’s old supply chain management system was hampered by its cramped location in the middle of New York City. This case study reveals how Hybrent helped Manhattan Endoscopy’s practice manager cut supply chain costs and improve efficiencies at the center. Click here to learn more.
- Case study: Less Time at a Computer, More Time in OR: Springhill Surgery Center’s old supply chain management system was laborious to use and costing the center money. This case study shows how Hybrent helped a Springhill surgery tech spend less time managing materials and more time in OR. “Using Hybrent has cut the work I need to do manually to less than half,” she said. Click here to read more.