Last modified: Aug 30, 2021
Hybrent, Inc., a Delaware limited liability company (“Company” or “We”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect
- On this Website;
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and/or
It does not apply to information collected by
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; and/or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Additionally, this policy applies only to data that may be used to identify you. Data that is anonymized or is de-identified to appropriate legal standards is not subject to this policy.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases on or through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as geographical location;
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as through our “Request a Demo” form;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material, making a purchase, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including e-mail addresses, if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and/or
- Your search queries on the Website.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including. But not limited to:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and/or
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies but can be managed through the Flash software.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics, for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity.
- Local Storage Objects. We may also use local browser storage, such as HTML5 Local Storage, to store your preferences and to personalize your visit.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We and our third party service providers may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Software to, among other things, track the activities of visitors, help us manage content and compile statistics about usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Analytics. We may use automated devices and applications, including those provided by third parties, to evaluate usage of our Software. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate usage of our Software. We use these tools to help us improve our Software, performance and user experiences.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To debug or ensure that the website is functioning appropriately;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Hybrent will not sell information gathered through the use of this website. Some information gathered may be transmitted to Google Analytics to allow us to better understand usage patterns and visitor trends on our website. This information is anonymized and is used for high-level trend and behavior monitoring only.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as for credit card clearance, order fulfillment, delivery, data analysis, and customer support;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and any other agreements or policies governing your use of the Website, including those for billing and collection purposes; and/or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Hybrent Marketing Communications. If you sign up for Hybrent Marketing Communications, you may choose to stop receiving them at any time. You can use the links in emails sent to you by Hybrent or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe.
If you wish to learn more about what information we have gathered about you or if you would like us to delete the information we have about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Third Party Links and Services
Our website may contain links to third party websites and services. Any access to and use of such linked websites or services are not governed by this Policy, but instead are governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We recommend that you review the privacy statements posted to those websites and services. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites or services, nor are we responsible for or guarantee the products and services offered by them.