If you are unable to log in, here are some troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure you are on the correct Hybrent site. Are you at the test site when you mean to be at the live or vice versa?
- Make sure your “CapsLock” is not turned on. Passwords in Hybrent are case sensitive. Be sure you are correctly typing in your password.
- Make sure you are using the correct User Name.
If all of these things are correct, then you will need to do one of two things:
- Ask the Admin User for your facility to reset your password
- If you are the Admin User, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reset your password. Or you can call Customer Service at: 309-808-1324