- Do not use Internet Explorer. IE is no longer being supported by Microsoft and will soon be going away. Hybrent recommends using Chrome as your browser.
- When you first log in to Hybrent, please make sure to “Allow” notifications. You will see the pop up in Chrome.
- Remember that there are no shared carts in Hybrent. The shopping cart is only for the user who is logged in at the time.
- No matter what module you are in, you can always go to the drop down arrow in the upper right hand corner and choose Show Tour. This will take you through whatever screen you are on and tell you all about it.
- Looking for a PO and can’t seem to find it? Be sure your filters are set correctly! Always check those filter setting first if you are not seeing an order or invoice.
- When you first go into Shop, be sure to set your “Search by” settings to “ALL” by clicking the drop down arrow and unchecking SKU and DESCRIPTION.
- Remember that you can always change your view of the item list in SHOP by going to Grid View. If you like to see the photos of items, this way to view the list is for you!
- When you are in the CART, you can always check the availability of items from Medline or McKesson by clicking the down arrow to the left of the Vendor name. This will go out to the vendor and re-check the availability status of the items in your cart for that vendor.
- If you delete a PO that has already been generated in Hybrent, this does NOT cancel the order with the vendor. You need to call the vendor and cancel the order with them directly to make sure you do not get your order.