Creating a Service PO
Service orders may be requested in Hybrent using the “Request Service” module located on the side bar menu.
To place a service order:
- Select the location the service is to be performed in the “Service Location” dropdown menu.
- Select the date service is requested
- Select the Vendor from which the service is requested
- Note: Adding a vendor to this list must be done by Hybrent Customer Service. If you need to add a vendor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the dropdown menu next to the search bar in the top right hand corner.
- Click Add New Service
- Enter the Description, Sku (If applicable. If not applicable one can be made up), Quantity, Unit of Measure (EA is most common), Duration, and Price.
- Click Add
- Once the all requested services have been added, click “Request Service” in the upper right hand corner.
- Select if the PO should be sent to the Vendor email or if the PO should be printed.
- Click “Generate PO”